Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Him

I woke up to the sound of my own heartbeat racing.

He's coming.

But I'm not ready for him.
He's near. I can smell his lust.
His intentions have always been deluding.
He never justifies his actions.
Blue blood ruins through these veins baby, Marry me and you'll be taken care of for life.

He wants me as a wife.
He needs me as a lover.
He doesn't know that I stay with him out of obligation.
Revenge is so sweet.

He's almost here. I can feel him.

Why won't my heart stop racing?
Why?Why?Why?

My mobile shit. It has his number.
My email fuck, I haven't erased his emails.

I scramble hurriedly out of bed, but the sheets are entwined around my waist. I fall to the floor, damn laptop is so far away. I'll never erase the emails, nor the telephone numbers and most defiantly his smell off me.

I can hear his footsteps in the living room.

I get up shut the laptop and slide silently in to bed. The sheets still tangled around me, the numbers not yet erased and the memory if his lips all over me.

I flush with desire.

NOW I am ready for him.

He's waiting at the door, I can see his amazing sleepy wide eyes penetrating through the sheets. He comes closer closer closer. Till he sits on the edge of the bed.

Janna is all he whispers, Janna.

As Bader holds my feet in his hands, he looks at me lovingly then kisses my toes one by one. Yet all I'm thinking of is another man; My Bart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janna said...

So glad that my life is of tasty reverence.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home